Feb 27, 2020, 2:18 PM
The post to be filled:
Integrated into the After-Sales service, Radioprotection division, the technician will perform the following tasks and missions:
- Take into account intervention requests to the Technical Assistance Service Manager
- Carry out control and adjustment measures for the devices.
- Carry out preventive and corrective maintenance interventions in the workshop and in customers on French territory.
- Ensure the proper execution of services and ensure the continuity of the operation of the facilities.
- Provide user training and information
- Maintain and develop the customer relationship by providing appropriate advice.
- Promote the professional image of the company, both through technical expertise and interpersonal skills
Required profile :
- BAC + 2 level training in electronics (or industrial maintenance / physical measurements) supplemented by computer training in network communication
- Faculty for rapid decision-making during interventions
- a good knowledge of the English language
- Demonstrate autonomy and involvement when carrying out missions
- Be proactive on improvement opportunities
Remuneration : Depending on skills and experience (fixed + bonus) - company car - CE benefits -
- 3 years minimum desired
Certificates and other accreditations:
- License B (Required)