Aug 26, 2020, 7:30 AM
Type of contractCDI
- French subsidiary of a large international group for the development and construction of horizontal and vertical packaging machines, specializing in the food industry. We are looking for new employees to strengthen our after-sales service team dedicated to the installation, commissioning and troubleshooting of machines sold by our company. Company website: https://www.ilapak.fr/
Job Description :
- Job status: Private sector executive
- Working time: Full time
- Salary range: depending on the candidate's experience
- Planned starting date: 01/10/2020
- Job description: Installation, commissioning and repair of machines sold by our company. Overhaul of machines as part of a preventive maintenance contract. Help with the marketing of spare parts. Liaise with our customers to ensure their complete satisfaction with the equipment sold. Liaison and collaboration with the spare parts / after-sales service for the modification of machines.
- Profile description: With a minimum of electro-technical training, you can justify, if possible, 5 years of experience, ideally in the packaging industry. Rigorous, you know how to work in total autonomy. Know how to do a precise technical analysis according to the difficulties encountered. You will constantly visit our customers. A company car is allocated to you. You benefit from training time on our machines in our factories based in Switzerland and Italy. Position to be able to the southwest region position open to all mobile candidates throughout France.
- Minimum experience in the position: All experience levels accepted
- Job location: Bordeaux - Toulouse
- Travel area: National
- Person in charge of recruitment: Mr. Mathieu Bonnetain - After-sales service manager
- Email for receipt of applications: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Motivation letter required: Yes